Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Good Stuff



We have spent all week creating valentines.  For EVERYONE we love.  I just thought this video was a good representation of the fun we've had doing it.  I did the writing; they told me what it should say, and I wrote it.  There was one left over, they wouldn't let me write on it, for some reason that annoyed me.  They scribbled something on it that looks to be a foreign language.  Turns out it says, "I love you Mommy.  Happy Valentine's Day.  Love, Gracie and Olivia".  Who knew?  It's going in the box marked "The Good Stuff"  if you don't have one, get one, if you don't know how....go buy It Was On Fire When I Lay Down On It by Robert Fulghum and go to page 25, read pages 25-29, you'll know what to do, it's in the bag.

1 comments:

cat said...

Oh that is so sweet.

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com