Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Four Day High and Holding!


By the time you read this tomorrow I will be on day 4 of my no more three year olds high.  This is so much better than drugs.  Somehow my largely symbolic goal has lifted a tremendous weight off of my already over-worked shoulders.  With the exception of the 75 post-closing the bedroom door at bedtime minutes of the day, it's going so well.  I have some new short-term goals.  I'd like to go to the bathroom by myself before they're five and if we can knock down the 75 minute bedtime chaos to like 20, I'm going to burst from happiness.  Holy crap, I'm going to need some new long-term goals, this whole parenting twins thing is a piece of cake!

1 comments:

cat said...

Oh you have such an imaginitive way with words. Greetings from South Africa.

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com