Tuesday, November 3, 2009

New Stuff


First of all, what do you think of the new blog design?  Do you like it better?  I really want to know.  I'm kind of liking it; it's from a company called "Suck My Lolly" which makes it even more fun!  I think I'm going to start using that as an insult. Someone makes me mad, I yell, "Hey lady, suck my lolly", very powerful stuff! 

Secondly, my wedding ring is found!  After 3 months it fell out of a reclining wing back chair in my office.  I actually cried, seriously I thought I'd never see it again.  I started imaging it flushed down toilets and stolen by long time friends!  

Third, Aidan who is whip smart has been struggling with math for a couple of years and he found out recently he's getting a B- which is AMAZING.  The kid has been working his butt off! 

Fourth, I thought I'd share a Halloween picture of the girls with you.  They loved their costumes because of the wings and unicorns but I loved the little fairy feet that I made, you can see them sticking out of the fairy skirts on the first picture! This year Aidan went with his friends and I never even saw him in his costume so no pictures of him!

So anyway, I want to know what you think about the new design and if you like my blog, please use the facebook and twitter "share it" buttons over to the right side of the page so more people will hear about it. You just hit the button and it will take you to your fb or twitter page.  It allows you to write something about my blog or just post it to your wall.    How can I support my family by sharing my ridiculous stories with you if no one clicks on my ads?!  Also, you know your comments make my day, right?  Well that and the fact that Aidan seems to be my biggest fan!  I'm working on getting some give-aways started on my page, I'll keep you updated.

2 comments:

Shawna said...

I like it. Also, my computer doesn't slow down because there is no music playing so thanks. I don't know if I like it better, I usually just like most anything you do.

Kris Harper-Kaminski said...

there is music playing, I wonder why you're not getting it? And, thanks. I like most anything you do (except move to god forsaken sd)

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com